Wednesday, March 18, 2015

What's In My Topbox | March 2015

IMG_1139Can we all just take in how amazing this month's Topbox is????!! For those of you who don't know, Topbox is a Canadian beauty subscription box where you get sent 4 to 5 high end samples each month for $12. I first subscribed to Topbox in the summer but since I don't have a credit card I signed up using my mum's, and for some reason she got tired of making the monthly payments for me??? Heheh just kidding. I recently resubscribed, and these are my goodies.

Benefit Roller Lash Mascara: I literally screeched for joy when I opened my box and found this. This product has been all over the blogging world recently and I've read great things about it, so I'm super excited to use it! I'm currently in the phase of "this product is too beautiful to take out of its packaging" so I'll give a proper review once I've used it. One thing I've noticed already is that the lid isn't the beautiful roller lash lid that comes with the full size (it's just a normal solid pink colour) but I guuuuuesss what matters most is what's inside. The full size retails for $29, and my size is 0.1 oz making it worth $9.67.

Benefit Puff Off Eye Gel: This is another product I've heard a lot about and have been wanting to try, but I'm fortunate enough to not have problems with undereye puffies and fine lines (at least I think I don't....*runs to mirror*) so this hasn't been on my must have beauty list. Like Roller Lash, the packaging doesn't come with the cute little iron on the tip like the full size does, but I can live with that. Full size retails for $35, and my size is 0.08 oz making it worth $8.24.

IMG_1233_2
Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream: Ditto to Puff Off, I also don't have problems with dark circles and fine lines under my eyes just yet. Even though that's the case, I've heard raving reviews about the power of this cream and I'm excited to see what all the fuss is about. I'll definitely be reserving this for the inevitable all nighters that are going down when exam season rolls around. Full size retails for $40, my size is 0.1 oz making it worth $8.

Benefit POREfessional Primer: Hallelujah, I finally get to try this!!!! This isn't a new Benefit product but it's definitely a goodie based on the zillions of positive reviews I've read about it. I've tried a bunch of primers that make claims to reduce the appearance of pores while helping makeup stay put, including Benefit's Stay Flawless 15 Hour Primer which I reviewed here, but nothing has seriously wowed me. Hopefully this product will be the one that does! Full size retails for $37, and my size is 0.1 oz making it worth $5.07.

Total Value of Topbox: $30.98

Overall, I'm super impressed with this month's Topbox and I'm genuinely excited to try all of these products. 

What do you think of this month's Topbox?

SHARE:

4 comments

  1. This box looks so nice. I really want to try the new mascara as I have been hearing a lot about it.

    Sarah Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh this box looks so lovely! So many awesome benefit products at such a good price :) I haven't tried any myself (benefit prices, maaaan), but I've heard wonderful things from many a person, so I hope you get on well with them all!

    little miss fii || Fii x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean! I'm addicted to the mascara already but I wish I wasn't at $30 a tube :(

      Delete

Reading your comments always brightens my day and I appreciate them all so so much! xoxo

© Melissa Bartlett | Beauty & Lifestyle. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig