Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Wednesday's Weekly Roundup #1

Wednesday's Weekly Roundup #1 Hiiiiiiii guys! This post is the first in what will hopefully be a series here on Bartlett Pair. I love reading posts about people's favourites, so I thought I would compile a list of things that I've been loving each week. It won't be all beauty related because I feel like that would get super repetitive, so I'll include TV shows, movies, books, clothes.... basically anything I've been loving! Anyway, let's jump into it.

Avocado: Ahhhhhhh. This is more of a lifelong obsession rather than a weekly favourite but I thought I would include it because I've been eating avocado every day this week. I've made avocado pasta, eggs and avocado, I've eaten it on its own, put it in sandwiches... I'm addicted and I'm always looking for new recipes to use it in!

Beats Solo 2 Headphones: I finished exams this week and these headphones were my absolute saviour for listening to YouTube videos of white noise while I studied. If I'm being completely honest my favourite white noise is the sound of the vacuum or the hair dryer. I know, super weird, but it's so soothing!! I can't be the only one that loves it. Anyway, they're comfy, block out a lot of outside noise, and look how cute they are!

Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Fortifying Conditioner: When I'm stressed I shower a lot, so this conditioner has been amazing for preventing my hair from completely drying out. It has avocado in it which instantly intrigued me, it's really thick, and it smells awesome. Will repurchase for sure.

Milani Matte Lipstick in Naked: During exam time I hardly ever wear makeup because it takes up time that I could be using studying, but on the day of my last final I put on a little bit and chose this beautiful everyday nude lipstick. I wrote a full post about my obsession with it and included swatches here!

Urban Decay Naked Palette: Like I said, I don't tend to wear makeup during exams but when I did this was the palette I turned to every time. It's versatile, the colours are so pigmented, and they last all day long. If I had to choose one eyeshadow palette to use for the rest of my life it would be this one hands down! My favourite everyday look is to apply Sin all over the lid, Naked in the crease, and Buck in the outer V.

Revenge: Last but not least, this is my favourite of the bunch this week. For those of you who don't know what this show is about, it basically tells the story of a girl (Emily) whose father was framed for a crime he didn't commit, so she moves next door to the family who framed him and plots revenge on them. It's all sex and murder and it's just one of those shows that gives me goosebumps and drops my jaw to the floor. I'm currently on season 4 and it's probably the best season yet. BRB while I go watch an episode right now!

What are your weekly favourites?

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I can definitely relate to the avocado obsession! I have been thinking about starting to watch revenge, I may have to give it a try!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you do let me know what you think!! :)

      Delete

Reading your comments always brightens my day and I appreciate them all so so much! xoxo

© Melissa Bartlett | Beauty & Lifestyle. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig