Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Vaseline Spray & Go vs. St Ives Fresh Hydration Lotion

Vaseline Spray & Go vs. St Ives Fresh Hydration Lotion

If you read my blog you know I'm obsessed with Vaseline Spray & Go. I featured it in its own post here and mentioned it in my March favourites here. It's so moisturizing, insanely easy to apply, absorbs into the skin almost instantly, and it's cheap! You literally can't ask for anything else in a moisturizer and I'm completely obsessed with it.

Vaseline Spray & GoRecently I came across the St. Ives version and since I ran out of my Vaseline, I decided to give this version a try! The St. Ives Fresh Hydration Lotion comes in three different scents: Energizing Citrus & Vitamin C, Coconut Milk & Orchid, and Oatmeal & Shea. I chose the citrus scent because it reminded me most of summer. Besides the colouring the bottles are almost comically similar. The "New Continuous Spray" writing is located in the exact same spot on both bottles and they both have the cute little polka dots.

St Ives Fresh Hydration Lotion The packaging isn't where the similarities end. Like Vaseline Spray & Go, it's moisturizing, it absorbs instantly and application takes mere seconds to cover your entire body. I actually prefer the scents St. Ives offers so I'll probably repurchase this version in the future! I know I'm going to turn to this product a lot as the weather gets warmer to prolong my tan and I really recommend either one.

Have you tried either of these products?

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I've never tried out the Vaseline Spray & Go (even after hearing such good things) as for me, Vaseline doesn't work all that well with my skin. However, I adore St. Ives products and I must admit these products sound so convenient and makes the process of moisturising more bearable - so I will now be giving this a go for sure.

    LL | CAUTIVAR

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh noo, never heard about it, that sounds oo good actually, feel very intrigued to get it! !!!

    dresses-and-travels //@susandollparts

    ReplyDelete

Reading your comments always brightens my day and I appreciate them all so so much! xoxo

© Melissa Bartlett | Beauty & Lifestyle. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig