Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Wednesday's Weekly Roundup #3

I am sooooo tired. 40 hours a week serving is pooping me out and instead of doing something productive with my spare time I've been spending nearly every free moment catching up on blogs I love and browsing Sephora online. When I'm not doing that I'm watching Nashville. If you haven't watched this show, go watch it right now and thank me later. I'm not going to do it any justice by describing it but basically it's the cutest show ever about life, love, and country music. Even if you're not a fan of country music you'll still love this!

So even though I'm in Edmonton and not at home, I'm planning on redecorating my room when I get back so I've been searching for inspiration on Pinterest. I'm obsessed with this photo I found at Chapters/Indigo which I believe is by SS Print Shop. They have AMAZING prints and I plan on ordering and framing a ton to put in my room. Peonies are also something I would love to incorporate somehow because LOOK HOW PRETTY.

The weather in Alberta is warm but not as warm as Ontario, so I'm not wearing shorts just yet. When I'm not wearing my work uniform I'm wearing boyfriend jeans. They look so cute and make my legs look teeny tiny. I call them my fancy sweatpants.

Last but not least, I just found out two days ago that Mac is releasing new matte shades in June! AHHHHHHH! I'm so excited. Apparently Whirl is now going to be in lipstick form and I'm desperate to try it. The liner was a little too brown on me but I'm hoping the lipstick will be a little rosier? The shade Stone also looks really interesting and something I might need to try. You can check out a sneak peek of some of the new shades here. Let me know what shades you're most interested in!

What have you been loving this week?
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I love MAC lipsticks, I can't wait to try out the new shades!

    xo, Liz
    http://lipstickandconfetti.com

    ReplyDelete

Reading your comments always brightens my day and I appreciate them all so so much! xoxo

© Melissa Bartlett | Beauty & Lifestyle. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig