Friday, June 5, 2015

A Must Have Blush for Spring

Milani Rose Powder Blush in Tea Rose Review
For years the only blush I've ever worn is Nars Orgasm. When I first started getting into high end makeup it was a product that hit cult status and everyone was talking about how amazing it was (and they still are). Personally, I just don't really get the hype. It's a little too red for my fair skin and too glittery for my taste. Despite my meh attitude towards it I wanted to use it up without realizing that it takes FOREVER to use up a blush. Is it even possible? So I finally gave up and took a poke around the drugstore for something that might get me excited about blushes again. This Milani Rose Powder Blush is so freaking beautiful.

Milani Rose Powder Blush in Tea Rose Review
The colour I picked up is Tea Rose, which is a beautiful soft pink that screams Spring to me. Originally I had my heart set on Coral Cove but it was sold out, which was probably a blessing in disguise because I'm in love with this colour!!!!! It's really pigmented so I have to be careful if I haven't self-tanned, but it gives my cheeks a really nice pop of colour and because it isn't too bright the risk of looking like a clown because of applying too much is pretty minimal. One of my favourite things about it is that there's no hint of sparkle or glitter in it, so it looks completely natural. I'm in love.

Can we just take a moment to appreciate how beautiful the design is? I almost don't want to use it because I want the rose to stay intact forever. Ahhhh so gorgeous. Now I need all the shades! Why do I do this to myself...

What's your favourite Spring blush?
SHARE:

9 comments

  1. This is so gorgeous! I wouldn't want to use it either incase I ruined the rose imprint! I've been loving the Nyx powder blushers recently especially the shade Dusty Rose!
    Danielle's Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've heard the new HD Blushes are really good too! The shade soft spoken looks so pretty!

      Delete
  2. I agree, this definitely reminds me of spring! This looks so pretty, I wouldn't want to ruin the rose either haha

    www.sophieslittlesecrets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha at least I'll have a photo of it when it turns to crap!

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Woops! Anyways, I love Milani blushes, they, along with the NYX ones, are my favorites ones from the drugstore :)

      RachelShuchatMakeup

      Delete
    2. Which NYX blush do you recommend in particular? :)

      Delete
  4. This looks so pretty, such a great colour too!

    xo, Liz
    http://lipstickandconfetti.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's such a pretty blush and definitely looks so Spring! The design is gorgeous and how awesome is it that the blush is drugstore?!

    May x • THE MAYDEN

    ReplyDelete

Reading your comments always brightens my day and I appreciate them all so so much! xoxo

© Melissa Bartlett | Beauty & Lifestyle. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig