Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Wednesday's Weekly Roundup #5


Hi guys! First off I just want to apologize for being such a crap blogger lately. It's been raining nonstop for over a week now so I haven't been able to take any photos, but I promise I have a ton of new content coming up soon! Anyway, here's a bit of what I've been loving this week:

Shania Twain: I know, such a weird favourite but I rediscovered my love of Shania at her concert a few days ago. I bought cheap tickets off Stubhub just for something to do on a Thursday and ended up having so much fun! Since my boyfriend fractured his kneecap and is on crutches, we got relocated to SECOND FREAKING ROW. Such an awesome experience!!

Milani Rose Powder Blush: I won't go too much into detail because I wrote a full post on this product here, but I've been using this blush nonstop when I want a bit of colour on my cheeks that still looks natural. Plus, the packaging is worth mentioning on its own because it's so gorgeous.

Bath and Body Works 3-Wick Candle in Watermelon Lemonade: I've been burning this candle every single day this week. It smells exactly how it sounds, summery and sweet but not tooooo sweet. Heaven heaven heaven.

Steve Madden D-Band Leather Sandals: I contemplated buying this pair of sandals for a really long time at the store and decided not to get them, but I've been second guessing that decision and I can't make up my mind! What do you guys think?

NYX Matte Lipstick: I bought a couple new shades of this amazing drugstore lipstick not too long ago (which I mentioned in my haul here) and I've been loving them. The shade Bloody Mary has been my go to pinky red for nights I want a bold but still summery look.

Simple Micellar Cleansing Water: I recently picked this up because I ran out of my L'Oreal version and it's been working great! It takes off every stitch of my makeup and it's been really gentle on my skin. Stay tuned for a full review up soon.

Royal Wedding by Meg Cabot: I saved the best for last!!!!!! The Princess Diaries was my absolute favourite book series as a tween/teenager and I've missed Mia and her shenanigans! Meg Cabot finally came out with a new book to add to the series, but this time it's geared towards adults and it's amazing so far. Same humour and wit as the original series but a tad more grown up. I really hope she continues on with these!

What have you been loving this week?
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. I loved Princess Diaries as a kid as well! I've always wanted to read some of Meg Cabot's books, but never got around to it. I'll have to give this one a try, especially since it's geared more to adults. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you're into chick lit Meg Cabot is the queeeeeeeeeen, I can recommend a ton you would love!

      Delete
  2. I love the Watermelon Lemonade candle, it smells amazing!

    xo, Liz
    http://lipstickandconfetti.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh I can't wait for the new Princess Diaries book! I was the biggest fan growing up! It's out at the start of July here in the UK so not long to wait now!
    Danielle's Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you have an iPad/Kobo/Kindle you can download it! That's what I did :)

      Delete

Reading your comments always brightens my day and I appreciate them all so so much! xoxo

© Melissa Bartlett | Beauty & Lifestyle. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig